- People have different career choices. They want to follow their...
- Whenever asked, numerous family and accomplice parental figures say that...
- The aged care framework in Australia plans to ensure that...
- Advance mind arranging is a standard piece of a man's...
Choose the Course at AgedCare Courses Adelaide Courses at Aged Care Courses Adelaide
Know More Know More
Qualify Certificate IV in Aged Care with Aged Care Courses Adelaide The hospitality sector is one of the fastest growing...
Get Certificate III in Individual Support from Aged Care Courses Adelaide The recent increase in the elderly population in Australia...
Learn Elderly Care At Aged Care Courses Adelaide
In recent years, there has been a recent spike in the elderly population and this has led to the popularity of hospitality courses involved in this sector. At Aged Care Courses Adelaide, we teach a wide range of courses keeping in the specific shortages in this sector. So, contact us today at Aged Care Courses Adelaide to enrol into one of our certificate courses or if you have any other relevant queries. Two of the most popular courses we provide include:
The Certificate IV in Ageing Support imparts students the next level training to make them capable of dealing with patients with special medical conditions. Sadly, nowadays some portions of society do not treat the elderly with the respect and care they deserve. If you have the paasion and dedication to serve the aged with kindness, contact us today at Aged Care Courses Adelaide to kick start your career in the hospitality industry.
Certificate III in Individual Support A basic overview of this the Certificate III in Individual Support includes:
- This is a beginner’s course for anyone willing to enter the elderly care sector. This helps students formalize their experience and to get a job in this service,
- Classes are conducted in the form of classes and workshops that all enrollees have to attend.
- It is nationally recognised even receives Government subsidies on the fees for certain students.
- To achieve this qualification, applicants must complete at least one hundred and twenty hours in the course to meet evaluation requirements.
Certificate IV in Ageing Support: Some mentionable highlights of the Certificate IV in Ageing Support are as follows:
- This certificate course lasts for a minimum of six months but students can opt for more classes since this course allows you to pay for it at a later date.
- Some of the basic requirements that applicants must have included proper proficiency in English and must be a resident of Australia.
- Applicants must understand the qualities such as proper and gentle demeanour to work in the aged care industry.
- This is a higher level course compared to the Certificate III since it is the next step as far as the hospitality sector of elderly care.
Aged Care Courses Adelaide's Testimonials
- "Obliged by the service provided by Aged Care Courses Adelaide in finding me best instructors for the course. Thanks Aged Care Courses Adelaide"– Claire
- "Aged Care Courses Adelaide helped me to find the right trainers for my course. Thank you for the assistance "– Daniel
- "Pleased to have contacted Aged Care Courses Adelaide. They provided best support throughout the course. "– Kathy
- "I am thankful of Aged Care Course Adelaide for connecting me with dedicated and helpful trainers. It was a great experience."– David