At Auctus Aged Care Courses Adelaide, Auctus focuses on the elderly to always make sure they are treated the way they should be.
Due to the shortage of skilled workers in the aged care sector, nowadays aged care courses in Adelaide are really popular.
Certificate III Accordian
At Auctus we provide classes and workshops on the most popular and in-demand course in elderly care: Certificate III in Individual Support . Interested applicant can enrol online or do so via a printable form available online.
To address the problem of shortage of skilled workers for the elderly and to provide employment opportunities to individuals, there are programs being run throughout Adelaide. The first step to enter this field is to complete the Certificate III in Individual Support which is a nationally recognised qualification. This certificate course is a must if you want to work in the residential aged care facility or become a support worker. You can also play a role in community care, or residential aged care as a support worker.
Education: There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Age: Applicant must be at least 16 years of age. For applicants below the age of 18, the enrolment form for the course must be signed by a parent or guardian.
7 Core + 6 Elective =13 Units
- Work with diverse people
- Work legally and ethically
- Facilitate the empowerment of older people
- Provide Support with living with dementia
- Meet personal support needs
- Provide individualised support
- Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability
- Contribute to ongoing skills development using a strengths-based approach
- Follow established person-centred behaviour support
- Support community participation and social inclusion
- Communicate and work in health or community services
- Recognise healthy body systems
- Support Independence and well being
- Follow safe work practises for direct client care
The Certificate III in Individual Support provides opportunities for employment in the following roles:
- Aged Care Worker
- Community Care Worker
- Residential Care Officer
- Support Worker
- Carer and Aid
- Personal Care Assistant
Most of our students on completion of their course gain employment though our employer network.
Please contact us for fees and more details about the course.
This may include Trainee-ships/Apprenticeships, or work placement.
This course is subsidised under the Work Ready program by the Government of South Australia where the cost is reduced for the whole qualification. (this is subject to eligibility criteria to check go to http://www.skills.sa.gov.au/training-learning/check-your-eligibility )
To find out more, contact us today or Call us on (08) 8120 4113
More About Certificate III in Agedcare Adelaide
- Duration of Aged Care Certificate Course - Certificate III aged care courses Adelaide are raising in the health care industry and it is the best course for those who have inner desire to enter in the health care industry. The candidates have ...Read More
- Help And Earn – Certificate III in Individual Support for Aged - People have different career choices. They want to follow their dreams and pursue success. But for some people earning a lot doesn’t matter much. They want to help and serve society. Many of such people ...Read More
- Know The Proper Ways To Care For Someone With Incontinence - Whenever asked, numerous family and accomplice parental figures say that substantial incontinence would tip their choice towards moving a friend or family member to a nursing home. What makes this such a candidly troublesome defining ...Read More
Aged Care Courses in Adelaide – Start your new Aged Care career now!