Get Certificate III in Individual Support from Aged Care Courses Adelaide
The recent increase in the elderly population in Australia has not only made aged care courses quite popular but also affordable. The Certificate III in Individual Support in Adelaide is a highly desirable qualification chased by many wishing to enter the aged care sector and you can contact Aged Care Courses Adelaide to know more about this course.
Certificate III Accordian
Students enrolled in this course will learn to take care of people especially the elders. You will be taught to work in an aged care facility and community care supporting. Furthermore, you will also gain practical experience of handling the aged people through training modules and internship. The course will provide you all the training needed to become job-ready and enter this industry.
With the Certificate III in Individual Support for the aged, you will be introduced to working in the field of aged care. It is the minimum qualification to gain employment in the aged care sector and to begin your career in aged care.
Age: Applicant must be at least 16 years of age. For applicants below the age of 18, the enrolment form for the course must be signed by a parent or guardian.
- Recognise healthy body systems
- Facilitate the empowerment of older people
- Meet personal support needs
- Provide individualised support
- Communicate and work in health or community services
- Work legally and ethically
- Follow safe work practices for direct client care
- Provide support to people living with dementia
- Work with diverse people
- Support independence and wellbeing
- Support relationships with carers and families
- Provide home and community support services
- Assist clients with medication
- Facilitate responsible behaviour
- Aged Care Worker
- Community Care Worker
- Residential Care Officer
- Support Worker
- Assistant in Nursing (AIN)
- Carer and Aide
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
This may include Trainee-ships/Apprenticeships, or work placement.
We offer you the most reasonable fees.To find out more, contact us today or Call us on (08) 8120 4113.
More About Certificate III in Agedcare Adelaide
- Help And Earn – Certificate III in Individual Support for Aged - People have different career choices. They want to follow their dreams and pursue success. But for some people earning a lot doesn’t matter much. They want to help and serve society. Many of such people ...Read More
- Know The Proper Ways To Care For Someone With Incontinence - Whenever asked, numerous family and accomplice parental figures say that substantial incontinence would tip their choice towards moving a friend or family member to a nursing home. What makes this such a candidly troublesome defining ...Read More
- Understand The Rights And Responsibilities Of An Aged Care In The Society - The aged care framework in Australia plans to ensure that all more seasoned individuals can get care and administrations when they require them. Aged care homes are possessed and keep running by individuals who are ...Read More
Aged Care Courses in Adelaide – Start your new Aged Care career now!