If you are looking for the best Aged care Courses Adelaide, in that case, we are your one-stop-destination. Over the years, we have emerged as one of the leading institutes when it comes to offering top-notch training as far as aged care is concerned. We have a team of highly qualified and experienced faculties who would ensure that all the skills are being imparted into our students which would help them emerge as a successful professional. We offer different types of courses which have been designed keeping in mind the industry standards.
What are the Features of our Courses?
When it comes to elderly care courses, we are regarded to be as one of the best in Adelaide. We have an updated course module which has been designed by our experts to make sure that our students are on par with the expectation of their clients. Here are some of the features of the courses that we have in store for you
- We have highly qualified and experienced faculties who have spent a considerable amount of time in the industry taking care of elderly They would make sure that all their knowledge and experience are being transferred to our students
- We offer flexible courses which allow our students to fit themselves properly. Besides, the self-paced learning options have enabled our students to get maximum freedom during the duration of the course.
- We have some of the best infrastructures and world-class This is one feature which has kept us miles ahead of our competitors.
- After the completion of the course, we would make sure that our students get placements. We have a dedicated placement cell which is operating relentlessly in order to make sure that our students find a suitable job within 3 to 4 weeks of completing the course.
The Courses we Offer
We offer Certificate III in Individual Support:
- Certificate III in Individual Support: For those who wish to serve the residential elderly people, for them, certificate 3 in individual support would be the perfect option. This course deals in all the aspects pertaining to the care and support of elderly people and would offer in-depth knowledge of the subject. It is a practical course where the students are offered a hands-on experience where they get to learn a through practical exposure. There is no educational qualification required to enroll in this course. One needs to be at least 16 years old to be a part of it.
If you are looking for the best-aged care accreditation course, then we have it for you. Today, we are recognized as one of the leading training institutes in Adelaide when it comes to age care age care services. Our courses are designed keeping in mind the various requirements for the job and we offer practical training which gives our students an in-depth knowledge of the subject.